We've been hearing about a planned rival for the recently-launched Tata Nano from fellow Indian automaker Bajaj and corporate partner Renault/Nissan for nearly a year. According to reports, the project is still moving forward, though Bajaj isn't planning to compete directly with the Nano on price alone. Instead, the automaker will attack the Tata Nano from a fuel efficiency angle with what will supposedly be the most fuel efficient car in the world (not counting hybrids, which are invariably muc
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies