Remember the Bailey Blade coupe being created by Neal Bailey in his Texas garage? Not only is Neal still at it, but he tells us he'll have at least one, possibly three, prototypes ready for testing in October. That's a big change in status from the last time we checked in on Neal in November. Back then he was having serious funding problems but was keeping the dream alive by soliciting small investments from enthusiasts.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!