A brand like Mini is as much about image as it is about the vehicles it produces. Hence a seemingly endless array of branded merchandise, joined by this latest collection made in collaboration with Carmina Campus.
Back in the day, they loved their unmitigated dangerousness. Don't want exciteable little Muffy getting all nutso and chewing the seat foam? Stick him in his very own doggy bag and make his stinky little backside ride on the running board. Cut one of those shrinking yellow lights too close, and you'll let all the jelly filling out of your canine friend with this rig, but the dog would probably love this style of travel. The only modern car you could attempt this stunt with would be a New Beetle,
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX