Well, based on the fact that BadBoyVettes has what appears to be a shot of it in its transporter, we have to wonder if that might indeed be the case. Standard-issue Z06es don't wear hood camo, nor do they rock the serious power dome clearly hiding beneath it in the photo above. Let's go into 100% speculation mode here for a moment:
Some websites have a lot of pull. Take BadBoyVettes.com, for example. Dedicated to covering and rooting for Corvette Racing, this band of supporters has already achieved a great deal. The Bad Boy Vettes skull logo serves as Corvette Racing's unofficial mascot, and it has adorned the race cars' b-pillars since the 2005 24 Hours of Le Mans. That in itself is cool beyond description, but it's nothing compared to what the BBV crew got Corvette Racing to agree to for the final round of the ALMS at La
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX