Cars and kids. A lot more people out there have both when they should probably have neither, and this is apparent with this latest video coming out of India. While we can't say for sure who these kids and this beautiful Ferrari F430 belong to, it's at least the worst display of adult supervision we've seen since last month when two Russian parents let their 8-year-old daughter drive an Audi on snow- and ice-slicked roads.
While it might be the world's safest practice, many of us got our first taste of driving as kids sitting on our mom or dad's laps while they let us steer. But that was usually done in a safe place (large parking lots or open fields) at very slow speeds. The safety aspect is what has two Russian parents in trouble after they filmed their 8-year-old driving an Audi at speeds of up to 60 miles per hour with slick road conditions.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX