Sometimes, when guys get bored, they get inventive. When they get inventive, hilarity often ensues, such as when they add dual steering to a Fiat 126p, reverse the bodywork, and then head out to play in traffic. You know what? Cars that can drive "backwards" and on an angle like defective shopping carts are cool. Extra laughs arrive at around the midway point, when a buddy joins the driver to physically man the second steering wheel, the sight of which is ridiculous. For the most part, however,
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX