Not all reality television is a guilty pleasure. Sure, there's stuff like Keeping Up With the Kardashians and Real Housewives that give the genre a bad name, but some reality TV can be genuinely fascinating. Take this latest reality show, set to air tomorrow on the Travel Channel. It's called Backroad Gold, and as you can see from our handy headline, it promises to be a mix of American Pickers and car restoration shows like Chasing Classic Cars.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX