The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration could finally be ready to implement a law first expected back in 2008. Automotive News is reporting that while many of us were opening presents and eating Christmas dinner, NHTSA was busy submitting a revised version of its plan that would mandate that all new cars be fitted with a backup camera. The goal? To reduce the number of people – especially children – who are backed over each year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX