In the French Alps, the perfect backflip is usually attempted by skiers or snowboarders.
var digg_url = 'http://digg.com/other_sports/Rhys_Millen_breaks_back_practicing_truck_flip'; There's probably a good reason why nobody has launched a truck off a ramp to execute a backflip. Despite that, Rhys Millen wants to be the first to pull it off. However, the dangers are very real and sometimes one's health is more important than the glory. While recently practicing for his Red Bull Experiment, Rhys Millen suffered an unfortunate accident leaving him with five fractured vertebrae. The
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies