Land Rover, as we've reported earlier, is in the midst of a massive product reallignment. Everything in its product portfolio, we've been made to understand, is being compartmentalized into three families: Luxury, Dual Purpose and Leisure. The first will be made up of Range Rover models, the second out of the next-gen Defender family, and the latter built around the Discovery. Which is all well and fine to theorize about, but what we have here is the first physical example of Land Rover putting
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX