Click above for high-res gallery of Baby Cayenne spy shots
Wendelin Wiedeking said so himself: "there will be no baby Cayenne." He was telling the truth, but according to latest rumor he simply didn't finish telling the truth. There will be no baby Cayenne that is sold alongside the current Cayenne. But it is speculated that the current Cayenne, for its next generation, will get smaller. After succeeding spectacularly with the Cayenne, Porsche has supposedly decided that it wants to inject the car with better performance and a more car-like driving expe
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX