Buick small sedan prototype – Click above for high-res image gallery
These spy shots show a compact car that is rumored to be a baby Buick based on the same Delta II platform as the Chevrolet Cruze and next-gen Opel Astra. Just as the new 2010 Buick LaCrosse will share its platform with the next Saab 9-5 and Opel Insignia, this baby Buick would be one more model that helps General Motors increase the economies of scale for its small car platform.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX