Bask in the glory that is the 2012 BMW M5. Even before it was officially unveiled, we were bombarded with spy shots and teaser videos, so to say that this car has been on our minds for quite some time is indeed an understatement. We're ready for our hot laps, BMW.
Chrysler has released some video of the Challenger zooming around on some desert tarmac. We think that this video is from the same shoot that produced the teaser pics we all salivated over before the Challenger was officially unveiled. With that, on to the video, after the jump. Hit the gallery for more stills, while you're at it.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX