The Tirrito Ayrton first reared its razor-edged head in 2009, looking like something Predator would drive if he was in the market for a supercar. For this year's Top Marques Monaco, Tirrito has rolled out the Ayrton R , the lighter, more powerful version of Predator's chosen mode of transportation.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX