The Tirrito Ayrton first reared its razor-edged head in 2009, looking like something Predator would drive if he was in the market for a supercar. For this year's Top Marques Monaco, Tirrito has rolled out the Ayrton R , the lighter, more powerful version of Predator's chosen mode of transportation.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!