We heard the rumors in Tokyo, but wouldn't believe it until we saw it. And here it is. Toyota will be replacing its Axio racer with a Prius for next year's SuperGT season.
Toyota will begin selling their newest iteration of the Corolla in Japan later this month and the image above is a stark departure from the recently debuted Auris concept in Paris. The new JDM Corolla is a subtle redesign and will not form the basis for future sedans sold stateside, which will draw more cues from the Auris and come equipped with a 2-liter engine.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX