There's no denying the fact that the Jeep Wrangler is one tough and rugged vehicle, and there is apparently little lost when the SUV is shrunk down for a 1:10th scale radio-controlled version. Proving that the Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler is not your run-of-the-mill R/C car, YouTube user Andrew Dykiel posted a pair of videos showing it clear about an inch of snow from his sidewalk and driveway during a snow storm last month.
Axial Scx10 Jeep Wrangler
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX