This weekend, Audi marked the competition debut of its latest R18 race cars at the second round of the World Endurance Championship at Spa-Francorchamps. Yet the most spectacular race car running on any track this weekend was thousands of miles away at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway in the 24 Hours of Lemons "Loudon Annoying" event taking place at the very same time.
If you're trying to weather the lousy economy by being fiscally responsible and not splurging on crap that you absolutely do not need, please stop reading now. Because if you like movies, cars, and movie-cars especially, the wall candy offered by MovieCarPosters.com will have you reaching for your wallet before you're halfway through the photo gallery.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX