When the cat pokes its nose out of the bag, sometimes you can see a bit more than the cat intended. This week, Tesla CEO Elon Musk Tweeted a tease about "revealing the D" and promised to show more on October 9th, giving us a week to prepare for the big surprise.
- Domenick Yoney
- Nov 4, 2013
For the past few years the Model S has been the main focus of Tesla Motors, but that will soon change. In 2014, we can expect the Model X to grab an SUV-sized portion of the spotlight with the unveiling of the production prototype, first drives, and customer deliveries scheduled for the latter part of the year. For now, though, the new vehicle is still having its final production-spec lines lovingly sculpted in a clay model.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models