NASCAR and IndyCar superstar Danica Patrick will step out of her role as a racecar driver and back into the role of television presenter for the second time this year. No, not for a GoDaddy commercial, Patrick will co-host the American Country Awards show. She'll be sharing the stage at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas with country music's Trace Adkins on December 10, following her stint as presenter for the ESPN ESPY Award show in July.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX