Yesterday, we reported on a man in Ohio who was ticketed for holding a sign alerting other motorists of a DUI checkpoint. Apparently, the French take their speed cameras every bit as seriously as we take drunk driving. The local prosecutor in the Aveyron department of France is charging 10 people for documenting the locations of speed enforcement areas on a Facebook group, and the move is causing a heap of controversy.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!