After having all of the official details dropped a few weeks ago, and judging the significance of the price tag just a bit later, we're finally getting our first look at Lamborghini's newest drool-inducer, the Aventador LP700-4 Roadster. News flash: It's just as good-looking in person as it is in stock shots.
Aventador Lp700 4 Roadster
European pricing for the 2013 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 Roadster was released when the model was officially introduced early this week, but we had to wait a few extra days to see how much customers over here should expect to pay for the topless supercar. Now, Lamborghini has announced that US-bound versions of its new roadster will run $441,600, which doesn't include the $3,700 gas-guzzler tax, meaning the Aventador Roadster will wear a base MSRP of at least $445,300.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX