The distance between Volkswagen's home country of Germany and Austria's Silvretta Electric Car Rally isn't that far, so the German automaker will use the event to promote its upcoming plug-in vehicles. VW will enter both the E-Up! battery-electric and the XL1 plug-in diesel hybrid concept in the rally, which takes place later this month. In 2011, the A1 e-tron, made by VW's Audi division, won the race.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!