The distance between Volkswagen's home country of Germany and Austria's Silvretta Electric Car Rally isn't that far, so the German automaker will use the event to promote its upcoming plug-in vehicles. VW will enter both the E-Up! battery-electric and the XL1 plug-in diesel hybrid concept in the rally, which takes place later this month. In 2011, the A1 e-tron, made by VW's Audi division, won the race.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX