An International Engineering and Technology Fair took place in New Delhi, India last week, and Italian design firm called Autostudi showed a prototype for a hybrid fuel cell scooter, called the Hysyrider. The scooter uses a 300W fuel cell and a 7.2Ah battery in what appears to be a series hybrid layout. The fuel cell is apparently used to charge the battery when the level gets too low. A low pressure hydride storage system is used to carry a 0.5L of hydrogen.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies