The new about job growth nationally may be tepid as many companies say they are still holding back hiring more workers, but the auto industry is bucking that trend. Automakers and parts companies are about to go on a hiring spree to find engineers, technicians and factory workers to build the next generation of vehicles.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX