Jeep calls the rust-colored paint that adorns its 2014 Wrangler Sahara "Copperhead Pearl." Ford has named a similar blend of reddish-brown hues on its Escape Titanium its "Sunset Metallic." Land Rover, displaying a near-identical color on its Range Rover Sport has named the shade "Chili Red."
What a year. After the out-and-out implosion of the car market in 2009, no one quite knew what to expect from 2010. It would have been impossible to predict the rise of both General Motors and Chrysler from the bowels of Chapter 11 to the relatively comfortable perches they now occupy, or the depths to which the Toyota recall spiral would plummet. But 2010 wasn't just about big stories, either. The past year saw a horde of trends both good and bad rise to the surface, and we've picked a handful
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX