Tata Motors has disclosed that it is working with General Electric's plastics division to develop solutions for its forthcoming ultra-low cost small car.
- Stuart Waterman
- May 12, 2006
Mazda Motor Corp. and an industrial consortium are partnering with the Japanese government and the academic community to develop a new bioplastic made through a fermentation process using natural materials such as fermented starches and sugars derived from corn.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models