Photographing cars is near and dear to our hearts at Autoblog. We're proud of the images we publish in our reviews because we take nearly all of them ourselves rather than hiring photographers to do the work for us, and the man who sets the bar for our team is Director of Photography, Drew Phillips. He's Autoblog's own in-house professional photographer, and he's taught each one of us the tricks of his trade.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX