In a study conducted by UK used car website Autoquake.com, it seems that women are less likely to to perform basic maintenance compared to men.
As more vehicles come with synthetic motor oils from the factory, oil change interval recommendations have begun to increase. It looks like 7,500 miles is the new adapted standard. The synthetic oils experience less thermal breakdown and evaporative loss over time compared with conventional oil, which allows for less frequent oil services. Some vehicles have even forgone the traditional dipstick in favor of sensors that determine oil level and adjust the service interval in real time based on yo
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX