The Automotive Lease Guide has just released its annual report of residual values. Thanks to slimmed production and lower incentives, both Ford and Chevrolet saw jumps of 11 and 7.5 percentage points, respectively, compared to five years ago, and a number of other manufacturers saw the worth of their products climb as well. Ford's passenger cars managed to rank second in the highest improvement since 2005 with a residual value of 48.8 percent. Both Ford and Chevrolet trucks are counted separatel
Automotive Leasing Guide
Tipping after Chrysler LLC filed for bankruptcy, the automaker's Dodge, Chrysler, and Jeep branded vehicles are facing rapidly dwindling resale values according to a research group. In a report by the Automotive Leasing Guide, secondary values are down an average of 6% across the board for most three-year-old Chrysler vehicles.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX