2010 2010 Volkswagen GTI - Click above for high-res image gallery
Automobile Journalists Association Of Canada
The Automobile Journalists Association of Canada (AJAC) has named the Toyota Camry Hybrid, in front of nine other best new category winners, overall winner of the 2007 Canadian Car of the Year. The Camry is the first hybrid to ever win the top award which is based on new vehicles released during the year. Each entrant is thoroughly tested and must perform well in the real-world to have a chance at joining the winners' circle.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX