Chalk up another win for Elon Musk and the crew at Tesla Motors. The North Carolina Automobile Dealers Association (NCADA) had convinced its pals in the Senate to pass a bill with language that would have, among other things, banned the California automaker from selling cars in the state. After meeting some strong head winds in the North Carolina House of Representatives, however, the bill has been scrapped. All but the anti-free market bit was then added to a separate piece of legislation.
Automobile Dealers Association
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Automobile Dealers Association Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!