The FIA Formula E Championship has announced that the slot left vacant by the cancellation of the Miami round will be filled by a race at the Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez in Mexico City.
Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez
Formula One racing in North America has come a long way in the last few years. Having been absent from the calendar from 1992 through 1998 and again from 2008 through 2011 (when American racing fans could only catch the Canadian Grand Prix up in Montreal), the United States Grand Prix is now a regular fixture on the calendar at the Circuit of the Americas in Austin, TX. There's even a second race in the works for the New York/New Jersey area, if that ever actually gets off the ground. And next y
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX