2010 Mercury Milan Hybrid - Click above for high-res gallery
If you're interested on getting an Autoblog Garage-style take on the new Dodge Avenger, head over to AutoblogGreen, where Sam Abuelsamid reviews the medium-sized Charger doppelganger after spending a few days with one of the sedans in SXT trim. Why AutoblogGreen? Well, Sam ran the car on E85 once the partial tank of gasoline it was delivered with ran out, so in addition to a review of the car in general, he weighs in on that aspect as well. Check out the full review here.
AutoblogGreen recently got to spend a week living with Nissan's first hybrid vehicle – the 2007 Altima Hybrid. The Altima uses a parallel hybrid system licensed from Toyota and is currently only available in 10 states. ABG has the full scoop with all the good and not-so-good on the Tennessee-built sedan, along with a gallery of high-res photos and video.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX