Episode #386 of the Autoblog podcast is here, and this week, Dan Roth, Chris Paukert and George Kennedy from Boldride.com talk about Morgan Stanley calling Tesla the most important automaker of the moment, the 2015 Hyundai Sonata Eco, more executive turnover at Cadillac, and rumors that a Chinese-built Volvo S60 will arrive in the North American market. We start with what's in the garage and finish up with some of your questions, and for those of you who hung with us live on our UStream channel,
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX