Episode #383 of the Autoblog podcast is here, and this week, Dan Roth, Michael Harley and Brandon Turkus talk about the 2014 Ferrari 458 Speciale, rumors around the 2015 Ford Mustang curb weight, the Google autonomous car, and the 2015 Subaru BRZ Series.Blue. We start with what's in the garage and finish up with some of your questions, and for those of you who hung with us live on our UStream channel, thanks for taking the time. Check out the new rundown below with times for topics, and you can
Autoblog Podcast 383
We're set to record Autoblog Podcast #383 this evening. Check out the topics below or drop us your questions and comments via the Q&A module. And don't forget to subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes if you haven't already done so. To take it all in live, tune in to our UStream (audio only) channel at 10:00 PM Eastern tonight.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX