Episode #382 of the Autoblog podcast is here, and this week, Dan Roth, Steven Ewing and Brandon Turkus talk about the 2014 Indianapolis 500, the addition of a Jeep Cherokee to our long-term fleet, Cadillac dropping plans for a three-row crossover, and 2015 Ford Mustang pricing. We start with what's in the garage and finish up with some of your questions, and for those of you who hung with us live on our UStream channel, thanks for taking the time. Check out the new rundown below with times for t
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX