Episode #371 of the Autoblog podcast is here, and this week, Dan Roth, Michael Harley and Steven Ewing recap the Geneva Motor Show, talk about the 2015 Audi A3, the BMW X4, and the possibility of a Volkswagen pickup coming to the US market. We start with what's in the garage and finish up with some of your questions, and for those of you who hung with us live on our UStream channel, thanks for taking the time. Check out the new rundown below with times for topics, and you can follow along down b
Autoblog Podcast 371
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX