Dave Sullivan from AutoPacific, Chrysler IPO, Jeep Cherokee delays, diesel vs. dybrid, selling cars to Gen Y, Mike Kojima on the MotoIQ supercharged Scion FR-S
Autoblog Podcast 351
We're set to record Autoblog Podcast #351 tonight, and we'll be joined by AutoPacific analyst David Sullivan. You can check out the topics below, drop us your questions and comments via our Q&A module and don't forget to subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes if you haven't already done so. To take it all in live, tune in to our UStream (audio only) channel at 10:00 PM Eastern tonight.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX