We're almost ready to record Episode #306 of the Autoblog Podcast after our hurricane delay. Check out the topics below, add your own to the Q&A and join us live via UStream, as well. Keep reading for our embedded UStream player, and thanks for listening!
Autoblog Podcast 306
Take Two: Submit questions for Autoblog Podcast #306 LIVE, plus an interview w/GM's LT1 chief engineer!
- Dan Roth
- Oct 30, 2012
Provided Hurricane Sandy is cooperative, Hurricane Sandy unfortunately thwarted our plans to record Episode #306 of the Autoblog Podcast on Monday night, so we're going to have a run at it again tonight. If you missed out on asking your question yesterday, you've got a second bite at the apple today.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models