Chris Shunk's last show, BMW Diesels, Jeep Grand Cherokee moose test, Malibu Eco dislike, smaller Nissan Z
Autoblog Podcast 291
We're almost ready to record Episode #291 of the Autoblog Podcast, and tonight is the last hurrah for our departing Chris Shunk. We'll be joined by Autoblog Editor-In-Chief John Neff, and you can check out the topics below, add your own to the Q&A and join us live via UStream, as well. Keep reading for our embedded UStream player, and thanks for listening!
We record Episode #291 of the Autoblog Podcast tonight and you can drop us your questions via our Q&A module below and chime in to direct our conversation. Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes if you haven't already done so, and if you want to take it all in live, tune in to our UStream (audio only) channel at 10:00 PM Eastern tonight.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX