Designing a luxury automobile is easily as much about the cabin space as it is about the exterior styling. Mercedes-Benz knows that very well, and as if to showcase what its design department can do outside the confines of a modern automobile, the German automaker is gearing up to launch a collection of furniture at the upcoming Milan Furniture Fair.
Autoblog Fantasy Living Room
Every year, Bentley takes part on a fresh crop of student interns, and every year it participates in a charity fundraising event for The Prince's Trust. For 2011, the Bentley Graduates are putting on an auction of items crafted in Bentley's own workshop, and there are more than a few items we would welcome into our homes with open arms.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX