The end of May celebration of Memorial Day signals the unofficial start of Summer in the States, and that means tons of local car meets, shows, concours and drives. Some of the biggies in June include the Greenwich Concours d'Elegance and Orphan Car Show, and the 46th Annual LA Roadsters Show, Dana Point, Huntington Beach, Rodeo Drive and Pismo Beach Concurs in Southern California.
Autoblog Automotive Event Calendar
We've wrapped up our Beijing Motor Show coverage as April closes and May begins, signaling the end of the major international auto show season. We'll have a spring and summer full of concours, racing, meets, exhibitions and more to keep us busy though until the new car reveals pick up again in October at the Paris Motor Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX