After less than three years on the market, Land Rover has managed to sell 270,000 units of its Range Rover Evoque around the world. That makes it far and away the fastest-selling Land Rover of all time. But the British sport-ute manufacturer isn't content to simply sit back and reap the rewards of having a winner on its hands.
Ten years wouldn't seem like much of an anniversary for an automaker, or even a sub-brand. But we're not talking about a make here, we're talking about one model. That's right: The current Range Rover has been on the market for a decade, which is a rather long life-cycle for any automobile, but Jaguar Land Rover isn't the least bit embarrassed. In fact, it's celebrating the anniversary with a series of special edition models.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX