In the 1950s and 1960s, America was filled with big, V8-powered land yachts, with brutal straight-line speed and questionable handling. Europe, on the other hand, was filled with interesting, characterful superminis like this Autobianchi Bianchina. (Ok, so we're generalizing a little... roll with it.) Based on the Fiat 500 and originally unveiled in 1957, the Bianchina was available in a variety of bodystyles, ranging from sedan, to cabriolet, to van.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX