AAA is continuing its assault against higher ethanol use in the transportation energy, speaking out in support of reducing the renewable fuel mandate for 2014. The organization said that renewable-fuel requirements need to be lowered to avoid the so-called "blend wall" that could drive up gas prices. In addition to the threat of such higher prices, AAA continued to call gasoline with a 15 percent ethanol blend, or E15, "potentially damaging" to vehicles compared to the typical 10-percent blend b
Want to join a luxury auto club? According to sib site Luxist, for those near Evansville, Indiana, you now have an option. Located at the Buxston Motorsports plaza, members of the LuxShare Auto Club shell out $7,250 to $9,000 per year in order to gain access to high-end vehicles from manufacturers like Porsche and Rolls-Royce.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX