Translogic gets some seat time in the CXC Motion Pro II to test if the high fidelity racing simulator can impact our host's real-life track times.
Auto Club Speedway
Racing championships around the world are being decided this time of year, and the latest to enter the history books is the IndyCar Series. The 2013 championship wrapped up this weekend with the MAVTV 500 at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, where Penske's Australian ace Will Power won his third race of the season after 28 lead changes over the course of the race. But it was Scott Dixon who took home the championship.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX