Translogic gets some seat time in the CXC Motion Pro II to test if the high fidelity racing simulator can impact our host's real-life track times.
Auto Club Speedway
- Noah Joseph
- Oct 22, 2013
Racing championships around the world are being decided this time of year, and the latest to enter the history books is the IndyCar Series. The 2013 championship wrapped up this weekend with the MAVTV 500 at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, where Penske's Australian ace Will Power won his third race of the season after 28 lead changes over the course of the race. But it was Scott Dixon who took home the championship.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models