Even when McLaren makes mistakes, it makes money. Lewis Hamilton was busted putting a little a lotta extra temperature into the tires of a Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG loaned to him during his stay in Melbourne for the Australian Grand Prix. The car was impounded by the Victorian State Police, Lewis paid a fine to remedy his deed and McLaren paid to get the car out.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!