Austin Powers' Shaguar E-Type – click above for high-res image gallery
Some automakers do things differently just to be different. Volvo is one of those brands, and the interior of the S40 bears out the company’s antiestablishment ways. From the ultra-slim center console to the Dynamic T-Tec seating material to the vertically stacked stereo and HVAC controls, it’s clear the interior of the S40 has been developed by designers who march to the beat of a different drum.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX