Click above for a high-res gallery of the Two-Mode Vue
Derrick got a peek at the new Saturn Aura hybrid at the NextFest a few weeks ago, and for those of you interested in GM's latest mild hybrid, the good news is that production on the test vehicles will start this week and the cars should be available early next year. GM's plant in Fairfax, Kansas will begin making five hybrid Aura Green Lines a week for testing. There's not a whole lot of numbers out about the Aura hybrid, but we do know that standards Auras get 20 mpg in the city and 28 or 29 on
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies