The ongoing battle between ethanol supporters and Big Oil is headed to Saudi Arabia. Two biofuel supporters, Americans United For Change (AUFC) and VoteVets.org, released a new video today targeting "The Kingdom" for its support of the American Petroleum Institute (API). More interesting, the AUFC and VoteVets say that the API's anti-ethanol "smear campaign" TV ads are funded by Saudi Oil Money. In other words, the gloves are coming off.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!